Registration is between 09:00 and 09:40 and the event concludes 16:40
QEII Centre Broad Sanctuary Westminster London SW1P 3EE Tel: 0207 798 4000
Keeping safe protocols:
We are delighted to be welcoming you back to face-to-face Child Protection in Education 2021 and would like to assure you that we are working with the venue to ensure as far as we are able the safety of all those involved with our event.
Please see below the protocols that will be in place for our event to support this:
- On arrival all guests are kindly asked to use the hand sanitisers located in the entrance
- A thermal imaging camera will assess body temperature as you enter. Please note anyone with a temperature over 100.4F, 38.0C will not be permitted to enter as this indicates a possible fever.
- You are required to use face coverings when in public areas. Once inside our event this is personal preference but not required. Delegates
- You will not be admitted to the QE11 centre if you are not wearing a face covering or cannot present evidence of why you cannot wear a covering (lanyard/certificate). Thank you for your support with this, it is in place for the safety and confidence of all.
- In line with the government advice relating to Step 4 in its roadmap the QEII Centre will require all visitors to show evidence of either a negative lateral flow test dated within 48 hours of attendance (reported on the Government website & displayed via text or via the NHS app) or proof of double vaccination no less than 14 days before attendance (displayed via the NHS app or NHS website).
- To minimise congestion please ensure you register for the app prior to the event and have your QR codes or text available for review as you approach registration. Please note the NHS app is not the same as the contact tracing app that is used to check into venues.
- The onsite team will use the NHS Covid pass Verifier app to check your QR codes
Please note this is a condition of entry to the QEII Centre
The QEII Centre is committed to ensuring that its measures are aligned with the leading industry standards and has successfully met the criteria for two major meeting industry accreditations: AIM Secure accreditation and Visit Britain’s We’re Good to Go.
Arriving by Train:
St James Park Tube Station – 4 minutes’ walk Westminster Tube Station (This is the nearest step free tube station) – 6 minutes’ walk Charing Cross mainline station – 12 minutes’ walk Victoria mainline station – 14 minutes’ walk
There are several QPARK NCP car parks within walking distance and the centre but spaces are limited. The closest are: Westminster – 5 minute walk – 183 spaces - £48.00 per 24 hours Victoria – 10 minute walk – 233 spaces - £35.00 per 24 hours
Map & directions: